The Masked Singer is again for season 10!
A brand new episode of the hit Fox singing competitors sequence aired on Wednesday night time (October 11) with returning host Nick Cannon and panelists Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong, Robin Thicke, and Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg.
The present, which started in South Korea, options celebrities singing songs whereas sporting costumes and face masks concealing their identities till they’re eradicated.
The solid of singers will stay a secret till the masks are faraway from the performers, however we do know who’s returning to guage and host the profitable sequence.
In the course of the episode, S’extra, Gazelle, Cow, and Wild Card contestant Pickle all took to the stage for performances.
Whereas on stage, Cow carried out “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake.
Click on inside to take a look at the entire clues and guesses for Cow…
FIRST PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– “Two step espresso” bundle proven
– They’re a author
– July 4th date proven
– They’ve turned No. 1 and has received a number of Grammys
– Las Vegas signal proven
– Airplane wings proven
– “Blockbuster film” ticket proven
SECOND PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Boxing glove with an arrow pointing down proven
– Was raised in a home full of girls and their dad was not round
– Coronary heart drawing proven
– Seems to have three youngsters
– Further clue is a seem of faucet footwear
– Says he’s recognized for his “killer strikes”
THIRD PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Cow and their buddies drove their van to Capitol Information constructing and began performing outdoors in hopes to get a document deal
– Choose gavel proven
– Their picture is now hanging up on show in Capitol Information
– Birthday cake proven
– Starred in a musical within the early 2000s