Vikings Territory works in partnership with PurplePTSD, equally doing their utmost to place forth glorious Minnesota Vikings content material. In consequence, we sometimes promote what they’ve to supply. Check out 5 of their articles from the early a part of the week.
1) Cris Carter Nominates Justin Jefferson as Best Vikings WR – Ever: If this was coming from another person, we’d most likely all dismiss it. In any case, Jefferson hasn’t even accomplished his third season with the Vikings. Nonetheless, the truth that Carter is an all-time Vikings nice provides loads of credibility to the opinion. I’m unsure I agree, nevertheless it’s value contemplating what Carter is saying.
2) Kevin O’Connell Resembled Dan Campbell in Loss: Initially, I didn’t assume Campbell would succeed as Detroit’s head coach. The rumblings about his request for an actual lion to make an look at follow seemingly confirmed my doubts. However, it’s time to provide credit score the place it’s due: he has his crew taking part in nicely.
3) Vikings Have Mighty Drought with Next Opponent: Usually talking, I don’t put an excessive amount of inventory into this kind of factor. Soccer is a weekly sport; whoever is best in a selected week normally wins the sport, so issues about previous wins/losses imply little or no. Nonetheless, it’s notable how lengthy it has been since taking down the Colts.
4) “Failing by Design:” Criticism of Vikings Defense Reaches a National Level: Mina Kimes raises some actually nice factors. Ed Donatell’s protection can’t utterly change the scheme, however there does have to be a significant adjustment. Their means to compete within the playoffs depends upon vital enchancment on protection.
5) Vikings Super Bowl Odds Totally Plunge: Proper now, the Tremendous Bowl feels a lengthy method away. If protection wins championships, then the Vikings are dealing with a monumental problem. Maybe Kirk Cousins and Justin Jefferson will proceed their elite play, propelling this crew larger than many individuals anticipate.
Get pleasure from the additional studying, Minnesota Vikings followers. Skol.